7/02/2004

Sunny Day Skives

Summer’s here, and the time is right for skiving in the park. Here’s a little selection of Work Hate’s favourite ways to sun ourselves on company time, and explain to the boss how we acquired the cute smattering of freckles across our noses when we were supposed to be retching into a bucket. If you think you can do better, well quite frankly, we don’t care. We’re going to change into linen shirts and go and sit in the garden...



"Blimey, it's been so gloomy lately, you'd think it was the middle of winter! Do you know what, I thought I'd been feeling a bit low recently, must be the old seasonal affective disorder playing up again. Come to think of it, I better take tomorrow off and sit in front of a light box, it's my sister's wedding this weekend and I don't think she'd appreciate a clinically depressed bridesmaid! British summer time, pfft!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home